Coefficient of Friction Tester Application
This instrument can test the coefficient of friction of plastic film, thin sheet, paper and so on. It is applied to quality inspection organizations, drug control institutions, research institutes, packaging, thin film, food companies, pharmaceutical enterprises, personal care industry and so on. Standards
ASTM D1894-2014, ISO 8295-2004, TAPPI 816 Features
- Accurate and reliable data
- high precision with Imported core components with.
- It is easy and convenient to calibrate the force value sensor with the special standard block.
With LCD display , the static friction coefficient and dynamic friction coefficient are displayed in real time.
- Can run independently without computer, data processing automatically.
- Easy operation, with controlling software, can connect to computer to display curves and print out the test report.
Full-auto operation, auto judgment and stop.
- Reliable and easy-maintenance
- Sensor over-range auto protection.
- Function modularization, easy to maintain.
|Item ||Technical Parameters |
|COF test range ||0.001 ~ 0.999 |
|Test error ||± 2% |
|Force range ||0 ~ 10N |
|Sliding speed ||Common speed 100mm / min （can infinitely variable speeds） |
|LCD display ||Test speed, coefficient of dynamic friction and coefficient of static friction |
|Slider size ||63 × 63mm |
|Slider weight ||200 ± 2g |
|Temperature control ||Room temperature ~ 75 ℃ （optional） |
|Work platform size ||200 × 470mm |
|Sample thickness ||≤2mm |
|Instrument size ||470 × 330 × 210mm |
|Weight ||37kg |
|Power ||100W |
|Power supply ||AC 220 ± 10V ， 50Hz |